5.11.2008

Mothers Day


Well today was Mothers Day. Jersie sang in Sacrament with the primary. She was so cute with her little head peaking over the edge I could barely see her even when I stood up. I loved it. So Joe and I where upstairs with Millie while Jersie and Connor were downstairs taking their bath. We both knew something was going on because Connor was laughing really hard, and that usually means they are up to something. We went down to find about an inch of water all over the bathroom floor and going into the hall. We cleaned it up, finished our nightly routine, and still had time for a movie. Even with all the hard times of being a Mother I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my kids so much and I had a wonderfull Mothers Day.

2 comments:

John and Margaret said...

Papa and I are still laughing over the "quote of the week!!!!!"

any translations available??

Sarah said...

I love her blessing dress! Its SO pretty.