5.12.2008

I've Been Tagged!
Answer these fifteen questions about yourself and tag three other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1. My husband Joe
2. My girls Jersie and Millie
3. My son Connor

3 Fears
1. That time with my kids will go by to fast.
2. Not being good enough.
3. My child dieing.

3 Goals
1. To live in the present.
2. To have a happy family.
3. To get into shape. After each kid it is getting harder.

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. BLOGGING ha ha
2. Having a clean and organized house.
3. Each blind in my house has its own way to be turned. Crazy!!

3 Random Facts About Me
1. I have my CDA certificate
2. I love to mow my lawn.
3. I love camping but I hate getting dirty, I love Lake Powell but I am terrified of water.

I tag. . . Margaret, Nellie, and Sandra!-unless you guys have already been tagged

3 comments:

HeatherStout said...

Okay, I had to laugh at your third goal: get into shape. You're crazy, you don't even look like you've had kids!

Erin said...

I have to agree with Heather on that. And blogging, I know the feeling. I am always checking people's blogs for new updates. Even when I am at work and should be working. Oh well. We are good. Just working right now and having fun together. It's nice to see your blog because it gives us a chance to keep up on you guys and for me to get to know you better.

Yoadge said...

hey! hey! i'm glad we found each other in the blogging world! i swear it's my only social connection these days! i hope you see joe more than i see tyler.