5.04.2008

Today our baby was blessed and given the name Millie Louise Pruitt. The day was perfect and Joe's hard work in the yard payed off. But as you can see we still need alot more sod. We had a nice lunch with our family and enjoyed the perfect weather. Millie is so beautiful and we love having her in our family.

5 comments:

The Chase's said...

Congrats! you guys are building quite a family!! and good job in the yard Joe!

Strong Family said...

Thanks for letting us share the special day with you guys. It was a great day, and the food was YUMMY!!

The Kolste Family said...

She is so cute!!! Im sad I had to leave so soon. I hear I missed out on some good grub!

Erin said...

Your family is so cute. That picture of jersey helping in the yard is adorable. How fun. Maybe we will be seeing you at the reunion?

HeatherStout said...

How fun! And can I just say, you two don't age! What's up with that??!! Such a cute picture.