15 years ago
5.15.2010
Clean
So today was my BIG cleaning day to get ready for the baby that is coming on Monday. I started out cleaning my kitchen including my stove and fridge. While doing this I was also getting several request for play time. So I dropped the BIG cleaning day and spent time with my kids. Seeing they wont get as much mom time after the baby. I love my kids so much. Jersie and Connor have SO much fun together. She has been a GREAT big (only in age) sister. Millie loves to go to Jersie with her problems and Jersie doesn't mind it either. They all love to snuggle, which Joe and I love. Connor is SO excited for his new sister to come. Every day he tells me that it is taking to long for her to come out of my tummy. I reply with "I know". Well wish me luck!! bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are such a great mom. good luck! can't wait to see pictures.
I am soooo excited for you and your cute family!!!
Please let me know if I can help. When can I bring dinner?
Good luck, you will do awesome, you are the best mom ever. Joe and the kids are lucky to have such a great mom and wife!
Post a Comment