I keep reminding myself that I have had ALOT worse but this on is still worth writing down.
Millie crying before the clock strikes 6.
Neighbors dog barks till 6:20.
I remember why I hate dogs.
Millie stops crying for 5 min. Just enough time for me to think she might be asleep.
6:30 Connor wakes up and comes in bed with me. (1 1/2 hour earlier than normal)
We lay there listening to Millie cry till I get her at 7:20.
Jersie comes up at 7:25.
7:30 Jersie and Connor sit on the couch contemplating on what Millie is going to mess up next while I sit on the couch wishing we were all asleep and the night was still young.
7:33 Kids go downstairs to play.
7:34 Jersie comes up crying.
7:35 Connor goes to timeout for hitting.
7:50 Breakfast.
I start to wonder what I am going to do when I have a newborn in the mix.
7:51 Millie goes to timeout for hitting Connor.
Now its time to get ready for school.
Have a good day!!!
15 years ago

1 comment:
These are the best kind of days:) Kinda sounds a little like my house.
Post a Comment