1.05.2010

Heard through the Holidays

If you laugh at me im not going to marry you.-Connor
=Connor playing Lightning McQueen and Jersie playing Sally.

Daddy you ruined Christmas forever and ever.-Connor
=Out of the blue and for no reason.

Mommies don't have chores.-Jersie
=A big wake up call is due.

I don't like Santa.-Connor
=This opinion changed very quickly.

K Dad, you need to turn the football off.-Jersie
=Her way of saying im ready for my movie.

Mommy, do you still love me?-Connor
=The first but not the last time he says this while in time out.

I am the boss of my room.-Jersie
=Jersie being a big sister and big cousin.

I like Wall-E, he is my friend.-Connor
=Watching this show for the first time.

So I got a kick out of this conversation Jersie was having with us on our way home from the Kolstes. These are the reasons Jersie said that she likes Santa more than Joe.
-Santa brings us toys
-Santa says HO HO HO
-Santa is magic
-Santa can go down chimneys
-Santa gives us candy canes.
I was quick to remind her of all the things her Daddy can do that Santa can't.
She really does love and adore her Dad as do all of our kids.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute kids! It was so fun to see you guys!