15 years ago
1.26.2010
girly girly girl
So most of you know that we are expecting another girl in may. We are very excited and crazy in the head about what you do with four kids. Connor says that we already have a girl but he is still excited. Jersie loves to give my big belly a hug and kiss good night. She also comes up with a new name every day. At least we know its not twins so that rules out Aladin and Jasmine. :) Millie has no idea what is coming and I don't think she is going to like it. She is almost 2 and still doesn't sleep good. I love my sleep and hope that I can get enough. Well, wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats!! I had no idea. I'm excited for you guys! I hope you guys are doing well.
Hey, it was so good to see you guys a few weeks ago. email me so I can send you an invite to my blog: handcstout@hotmail.com
Congrats and good luck! Four seems like an impossible number to me! You sure do make some cute kids!
Forgot I am on Jennie's computer, so this will post from her. Love the blog updates....I am so horrible about putting things on ours, I forget that some of you are a little more diligent....
Post a Comment