
On Saturday I did my first triathlon. It was so much fun. I loved it. I never would have been able to do something like this if it weren't for Sarah. We have been training together and it has been great.

We started out running 3.1 miles. As you can see we were still smiling at the end of it.

Next we biked 12 miles. It wasn't to bad except we had to go up a HUGE hill TWICE. Sarah did awesome and made it up both times. I on the other hand had to walk a bit of it. And my hands were frozen.

The swimming was definitely my weak point. We went 350 meters. The pool was so crowded and the doggy paddle didn't work so well in that. :)

After the race I felt so good. I am so excited for the next one. Its to cold, so I am going to have to wait a few months to do it again. Yeah!!!
9 comments:
You're so awesome! Sounds like so much fun, except the cold, and the swimming:)
Good for you! That is awesome! I would have died doing the 1st mile.
Congrats! What an accomplishment!!
I think you and Sarah are awesome for doing that...we're hoping to make it down to St. George to help cheer you guys on for the Painters Half-Marathon!
That's so awesome Heidi, good job! I bet it feels awesome to accomplish that!
I think you did amazing...your time was great Heidi!
Holy Cow!! You look awesome... Guess I can't use the excuse, "I have 3 kids" anymore.. thanks a lot ;0) Great job!
I am so glad that you posted about this. You both did such a great job. I am so excited to run the half with you guys. I have loved training with you this week, thanks so much.
See you tomorrow!
Jess
Congrats Heidi that is awesome, sounds like fun!
Post a Comment