
Halloween this year was a lot of fun. The kids were so excited to dress up. Connor was Our Night in Shinning Armor. Jersie was of course "Princess" Snow White. And Millie was the cutest Tinker Bell I saw all night, and might I just say that this Tinker Bell costume is tough. It has been threw two years with Jersie and not to mention all of those dress up days with friends. Joe and myself dressed up as a couple of escapees from corrections and psych institute.
1 comment:
hey heidi! it's been awhile since i've checked your blog. I love seeing pictures of your kids. you guys always seem to be having fun. I just read your SHH post and wanted to hug you! i feel like that all the time!! thank you for being honest. i think a lot of mom's out there are full of it!
Post a Comment