10.25.2008

Spin

Pre Spin: Sleeping nicely in my warm soft bed.

Spin: In preparation for the tri in less than 2 weeks, Sarah and I went to a spin class this morning. It was my first time and dang that was tough. Our instructor was 5 months pregnant and she made me look like a sissy. I give props to those who are regulars.

Post Spin: Ran 3 miles to get home and scarf down on some delicious snicker bars.

6 comments:

HeatherStout said...

I'm so proud you did spin! What a great class. I'm totally with you on the post spin plans. It's always so easy to eat whatever you want after you feel like you totally worked for it! Oh, and your header looks great, I love the new pics.

Annie said...

Ha ha! That's awesome. Just think....at least you worked out like crazy before consuming all that sugar! That's better than just staying in your warm bed and eating snickers. (just thought that would make you feel better) :) Great job, though!

shawfamily said...

all I have to say is you're crazy!!! hahah.. i wish I had your motivation or that you lived here and could get my butt outa bed w/you:) And I"d definitely be able to enjoy a snickers bar with ya.. that part i'm good at:) I"m proud of ya

Josh, Kim -n- Kapri said...

Hey- I hardly know you, Im Josh's wife..Josh added your blog when he first created ours..but are you participating in the Telos Turkey Tri Nov 8th here in orem? Thats the one Im doing..and I thought that be cool if we were doing the same one..anyway I know that spin lady- she's awesome! Good luck!

Erin said...

Marathons and spin. That is awesome! I tried spin and that really didnt last. I had a pregnant teacher once to and she was kickin my trash. I need to get to the gym again. I need to keep up with the family and all their marathons etc. I love you new top picture. It is so cute!

Brittney said...

Your pictures are soo cute! I love them!