9.30.2008

Jumpin' in

I always hate when I try to link to a blog and it's blocked. But now I understand why. So we have decided to go private. Those who want to keep up with our family please let me know by leaving a comment or you can email me starfishh@hotmail.com Even if you don't ever comment and just like to look at pictures feel free to join.

15 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Make sure you let me read your blog. My email is tiffany@brooksfamily.us

candiceshawnshepherd said...

We really need to get together soon! candygirl4s@yahoo.com

Kolste said...

ours is mlkolste@pprotect.com if you figure out how before we do ours let me know1

Nellie said...

Count us in. nellieandbubba@hotmail.com

HeatherStout said...

handcstout@hotmail.com
I love keeping up with you guys, send me an invite!

Dani said...

I want an invite. And then I can invite you to mine too. jaredhallows@msn.com

SPECIAL K said...

Please add me! I definitely want to keep up with you guys!
kriswilso@gmail.com

The Pruitts said...

we want in! mkrystalc9@yahoo.com

janabigelow said...

Can I keep looking at your blog? janabigelow@yahoo.com

Travis and Rhonda said...

Put us down too ....
rhondasanders@hotmail.com

The Kolste Family said...

we, of course want in....you know my email I think!

Angie said...

Hey we want some pictures of that pumpkin of yours.

The Chase's said...

We for sure want to be invited to read your blog! Tell Joe we are pretty impressed with his pumpkin!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

can i join? love your cute blog stevenson.jessica@gmail.com

Brittney said...

Hey add us on!!
brittney.stowell@gmail.com