6.01.2008

Crazy

So Joe wants to hurl at the thought of Jello mixed with fruit, yet these are his three ingredients for a sandwich. Ya I know, kind of crazy. Thanks Darren, Ha Ha

4 comments:

Marci Rasch said...

Jello & Fruit....completely normal!!! Oh Joe! :) Thats funny! Hope you are all doing well. Take care!

Sarah said...

First...I LOVE Jersy's hair. Its so cute. And second...I can't stand to even look at the picture of these together. Does he seriously eat that?

The Kolste Family said...

Whats wrong with that picture???? That sounds yummy! Now that nasty melon shaped mystery fruit people always ruin jello with.....sick! Im totally with Joe on this one!

Angie said...

Leave off the Mayo and you got your self quite the treat. Jello and mystery fruit not so good. Jello and fresh fruit OK but has nothing on a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Go Pruitt's