Jersie came to me complaining that Connor wasn't being nice. So I told her not to play with him if he is being mean. She said, "I shut the door so he can't get out" so I told her to go open the door. She whent down stairs and I over herd this-
Jersie- "Connor are you going to be nice?"
Connor- "ya"
Jersie- "Then...come on"
I just got a kick out of that and wanted to share it with you all.
15 years ago

3 comments:
Of course I remember you! You have such a cute family! I can't believe you have three kids! You must handle it better than me that's for sure! Cute blog! I hope you don't mind if I put a link on mine to yours!
Jana (Moake) Bigelow
Hey, I've been checking out your blog through Heather's and then put a link on mine, hope that's okay! Cute kids!
Jersie's a cute little mommie! By the way, I love the picture of Connor drinking out of the hose!
Post a Comment