My brother Casey and I completed the telos triathlon today. I have never been less prepared for a race then I was for this one. The last time I rode my bike was the last tri, 5 months ago. I have only ran a handful of times since the last tri, 5 months ago. And only swam a couple of times since the last tri, 5 months ago. For those of you who know Orem, part of the biking is UP 4th south. In the past I have walked part way up the hill. Today Casey wasn't about to allow that. He literally pushed me and my bike up along side him, like a dad does for a little kid that can't make it up a hill. Therefore I have concurred 4th south (with a little help-thx Casey-luv ya). My next goal is a half marathon in
JUNE. What, thats crazy soon. Well better get running, later.

This is our support group. All of our nine kids. Thanks to Holly and Mom for coming early and running the kids around to the different transitions to cheers us on.

And we're done.
3 comments:
I am so proud of you. Good job, I was thinking of you today.
I am excited for your half, get running!!!...sooner, not later! I am just kidding, you will do great, your adrenaline will kick in and there will be no stopping you.
I forgot to say good job on the bike, you are my hero.
You ROCK Heidi!!!
Post a Comment