
I cut over 15 inches of my hair.


We had a blast at our reunion up Beaver Mtn.

Joe and Chad made some great shields and swords for some of the boys.

Millie and Dylan had fun together.

Ashlie and her daddy Joe

Our little fam with grandma Jep
We had a pig pit roasting party. Yes thats right, we burried a pig in our back yard.

We rented a cute train and it was a big hit.

There she is. The 100 lb pig after cooking on a hole for half a day.

Max and Millie....joined at the hip.
All the kids took swim lessons and they did a great job.

Thats Millie floating in the water. She LOVED it.
Pruitt Family Reunion

We visited a park in the middle of the day in the middle of July...so, ya, we didn't stay there for very long.

Our handy husbands hung a swing from a nearby tree.

Kolstes brought there water slide and the girls were in it most of the time.
We had a great time at the good old Leamerado Days in Leamington.

Connor loved watching the real cowboys at the rodeo.

Ashlie sporting her cowgirl attire.

Jersie had a blast running around with her cousins as usual.

Millie loved riding the cute little train.
5 comments:
Heidi- loved all the pics of your family. Definitely love your new hair style! I bet it feels great!
your hair looks so cute!!
Fun Post! All your pictures are awesome. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashlee's cowboy hat...and the picture of Millie floating in the water, so CUTE!!!
I enjoyed this post as well. I love all the cowboy and cowgirl pictures, they are soooo cute. I love your hair, it looks great.
I didn't know you roasted a pig and had a train, you are adventurous! That was a fun summer for sure.
Looks like a great summer! Fun pictures and I can't believe you roasted a pig! That's awesome!
Post a Comment