15 years ago
7.08.2010
Running Again
I ran a mile today. Yeah!! It felt so good. I am excited to be able to start training again. Running just makes everything in my life so much better. I know that sounds kind of dumb but it's true. I feel I am a better mom, wife, and I feel good about myself. Running and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate it but at the same time I love it. Really strange, I know. I have a personal goal to run a 5k in 21 min. before i am 30. I know thats crazy fast and don't even know if it is physically possible for me but I am going to try. GO RUNNERS!!! (k, so im a geek)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
if your a geek for that then I must be a super geek!!!!! lets run sometime together- I loved training with you!
I am so glad that you are back to running, I know that feeling of making you a better mom, wife, and person, I feel it everyday.
So, I am a geek too!!!
That is a fast goal, but you can for sure do it, you are so fast.
I know exactly how you feel...if I don't work out (these days that means running), I just don't feel that great and am not as much fun to be around! I actually do love running these days too, even though I never thought I would. My goal is a 10K on Labor Day...wanna join me? I've been running 3-4 miles several times a week, but haven't gone farther than that yet and I'm worried that its going to be harder in UT because of the altitude...so I might end up just doing a 5K...we'll see! Can't wait to see you guys again and see your new baby!
Go Heidi! I am impressed. I need your encouragement to do any type of exercise! You are amazing.
Good for you! I need to get back to running, I've become quite lazy this summer!
One mile right after having a baby is pretty amazing! Let's sign up for a race!! It might kill me, but it will push me.
Post a Comment