
Connor had such a wonderful birthday party. He got all kinds of boy toys and loves every single one. We had some friends over for a swim-pizza party and he got to share this day with his friend Hannah who also turned 3. Connor is such a special little boy, and makes me laugh every day. He is such a sweetheart who always loves to snuggle. I had no idea what a little boy would mean to me. I thought I would share some of the things I heard him say on that day. Keep in mind to hear him say these things with such excitement is the funniest.
"Oh its wonderful."
"What the?"
"Oh my goodness"
"I love my tractor so much." (for those of you who are not around him much, he LOVES EVERYTHING)-so funny
"Oh man"
"Holy Shoot"
"Whoa"
Here are a few pictures from that day. Remember that his concentration my look like hes mad.
1 comment:
Happy late Birthday Connor! Sorry we missed the party. I can't believe he is three! He is so cute!
Post a Comment