We have been married for 8 years. We met in Provo while neither of us were going to school. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 27th. We went on our honeymoon to Mexico and then right away moved to Kansas City, Kansas. Over the next 2 years we moved 6 times to places like, Chicago, Cleavland, Utah twice, and Denver. We are back in Utah and glad to stay. We bought a house that we love and Joe has tons of room for his garden. We have three beautiful daughters: Jersie 7, is our school girl. She loves to sing, play, and dress up like a princess. Millie 4, is so sweet and precious and loves to play with her brother and sister, Ashlie 1, has such a cute little girl personality and loves strollers and baby dolls. Connor, our son, is a typical 5 year old who loves outdoors, balls, shooting his bow, and to do anything with just him and daddy. We are expecting our 5 baby in march. Needless to say. We keep busy!!!
2009 "What if there is a spider by the hose and it is thirsty for blood and is trying to find me." -Jersie "Mommy, Daddy makes me happy." -Connor "That police man has a big bum." -Jersie "Please bless daddy will be safe on the tractor and do good work." -Jersie "If Connor drained away in the bath tub we would all cry because he is so handsome." -Jersie "Were going to play a short game but its long." -Connor "If Chad lives with us again we will shout, "Hurray for Chad" because we love him." -Jersie "Please stop licking the shoes." -Heidi "We can hang on to some balloons and float up to the moon." -Jersie "Mom lets snuggle for just a minute." -Connor 2008 Heard through the Holidays "I can't tell you but I can show you." -Jersie "I don't like Santa." -Connor "Here mom, you have to get what you get and don't through a fit." -Jersie "My bum hurts I am going to lay on the couch." -Connor "...you can't tell mommy." -Connor "Mom you look like that mean girl on the movie with the pock-a-dot dogs." -Jersie "My tummy hurts, I need to go to the doctors." -Connor "I don't know if the spirit world can ever stand us." -Jersie "Polly Pocket come here, you need to change." -Jersie "But I just changed." -Joe 2008 "Mom, I have a riddle for you. Who says aaAAaa, has a green fin, and red hair? -Jersie "Thats what happens when you play with plastic owls." -Heidi "Where's the candy?" -Connor "Connor pull up your pants." -Heidi "Mommy shut your mouth." -Connor "...and it was this big. Hey!! Look at me..." -Jersie "Mommy I want to pea in a cup." -Jersie "Mommy hug you me." -Connor "Connor, I am a missionary and this is my book. I found it under the rock but Jesus told me not to get it. It is to teach the members." -Jersie "Dora Dora, backpack, go, jump in, vaminos." -Connor "Can Kessly be my Mommy?" -Jersie "I will give you all of this cake if I can keep Jersie" -Roscoe "I really hope you aren't eating the soap." -Heidi "She has to stay small until she gets bigger." -Jersie "The ketchup is to sour for my leg." -Jersie
1 comment:
cute stuff!
Post a Comment