1.31.2009

Run, run, and run some more

I was able to run the half marathon in St. George. And guess what?...I finished it. I won't lie, it kicked my butt and was really hard for me. I hadn't trained for hills and the were alot. I am so
greatful that I am able to physically do things like this and just hope that I will keep it up. I finished at 2h and 11m. I am happy with that time but if I ever do another one then I expect myself to do better. We had alot of people to come support us. Thanks. It really does make a difference to know that you have people there for you. Don't worrie, Im not done running. I will let you know whats to come next.


Jessica, Me, Sarah, Annie, and Kyle excited for the race.




Us sporting our matching tanks. Annie had our names printed onto the backs.



3 comments:

Jeremy Stowell said...

Good job Heidi, that is awesome!

Annie said...

You did so good! I'm proud of you and all of us. It was fun training together, so we'll still go running with each other sometime!

The Pruitts said...

You did awesome in your marathon, Heidi! I couldn't believe how NOT tired you looked at the end of the race...you may have felt like it kicked your butt, but you sure didn't show it. What an accomplishment!