8.20.2008

School Days


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow that is crazy...she looks all grown up.

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Sorry, I deleted. I spelled something wrong.
I just wanted to say, oh, she looks so cute. I am with you when you say time goes so fast. We are so proud of her. Congratulations!

HeatherStout said...

So, so cute. I love your new blog page, by the way.

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Oh my heck!! Heidi.. I don't even know how I linked to your page, but I'm glad I did. How are you? Hope you remember me. My little girl started school- well preschool- today too. Sad how fast time flies- weird to think we've been graduated for 8 years! How is Becky doing? I haven't heard from her for over 2 years now? Hope you don't mind the intrusion! Looks like things are going really well for you!:0)